Sonoran Sun Reservations
Sonoran Sun SW603
Sonoran Sun in Rocky Point, Puerto Peñasco, Mexico Unit SW-603
Book Val’s Sonoran Sun Condo SW603 today!
Sonoran Sun SW603 Amenities
Stay at one of the most desirable, “closest-to-the-beach” luxury resorts in Puerto Peñasco. Prepare to be amazed, relaxed and rejuvenated. Condo SW603 is expertly decorated, creating a calm tropical vacation vibe. Located on the 6th floor, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath unit is ideal for couples, friends, families or a romantic get-away for two.
Sonoran Sun SW-603 Condo Amenities
- Tasteful elegance. Leather, dark wood, granite and tile throughout
- Sleeps 6 – great for 2 couples + kids
- High-Speed Internet and Free WiFi (password on router in kitchen)
- Full-sized washer & dryer
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean – amazing view
- Hand-carved artisan King-sized bed w/pillow-top mattress in the master bedroom with ocean view and glass door to beach front patio
- Black-out shades in bedrooms
- Queen-sized pillow-top bed in 2nd bedroom, HDTV, ceiling fan and walk-in closet
- 3 TVs w/cable – English & Spanish – HBO – DVD players – 60″ TV in living room
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, premium stainless steel GE Profile appliances, microwave, all utensils, cookware, dishwasher, cook top range, fresh water, coffee machine, heavy-duty blender, spices, knives, wine glasses and much more
- Air conditioning and central heat
- 18″ tiles
- Bedding, towels, toilet paper, fresh water, cleaning service supplied (bring your own beach towels)
- Dining table seats 4
- Beach-front patio with additional dining table, 2 chaise lounges & 2 ceiling fans
- Morning sun and evening shade on patio balcony
- 2 large bathrooms w/granite counters & beautiful tile – double sink w/large shower in master, tub and shower in guest bath
- Resort style wall-mounted Hair Dryers in both bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- SORRY, NO PETS
Overview of Sonoran Sun Condo SW603
This is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom 6th level unit in the Sonoran Sun Resort, West Tower. It is Deluxe Ocean Front, with a completely unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean from your private terrace. This unit can accommodate 6 guests with the use of the queen-sized pull out couch – great for 3 couples or a family.
Sonoran Sun SW603 has the most amazing views from its terrace. You can watch the dolphins swim, admire the Rocky Point Sunsets and have a view of all the action happening below. Unit SW603 has been decorated with very high-end furniture. The living room has a micro-fiber sectional with built-in chaise and queen-sized pull-out sofa sleeper with upgraded mattress. A matching leather club chair sits beside the couch. Both sides of the couch are adorned with vibrant green plants and there is a coffee table chest in the middle of the set and a 60″ Smart HDTV in the living room. There are sliding glass doors that illuminate the living area with natural light and also lead out to the terrace. The walls of this condo are painted a soft tan Venetian plaster. The walls are adorned with complimenting paintings and wall sconces.
The dining room has a glass top table with a black wrought iron frame. There are four matching chairs with comfortable seating cushions. There is an additional dining table on the balcony.
The kitchen has dark alder wood cabinetry with granite counter tops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances which include a flat cook top range, self-cleaning oven, fridge, dishwasher and built-in microwave. The kitchen is fully stocked with pans, pots, plates, bowls and everything you would need to prepare a gourmet feast. It also has some smaller appliances like a blender for margaritas, coffee maker for the mornings, and a toaster. You bring the food and we provide the rest. The kitchen also has a built-in bar where you can have breakfast or read the newspaper.
The master bedroom has a king size pillow top mattress on a light wood hand-carved sleigh bed frame. One side of the bed has a small table with lamp and there is a dresser on the opposite wall. There is an HDTV/ DVD on top of the dresser. There are two sliding glass doors that open to the terrace with a smaller dresser just to the right. The closet is huge and has full length mirrored doors.
The master bathroom has a vanity with two sinks, tub and large shower with a bench.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed with beautiful flowers-on-cream bedding set. The room has a small table on each side of the bed and a dresser on the opposite side. The room comes with its own HDTV smart tv. The terrace is furnished with a dining table set to seat 4. The terrace is perfect for a sunset meal. The condo comes with a washer, dryer and ceiling fans throughout. You will not be disappointed with the accommodations in condo SW603 of the Sonoran Sun Resort.
Sonoran Sun Resort Amenities:
- Upscale, Casual Atmosphere
- Sonoran Resorts are ‘Closest to the Ocean’ on the Sea of Cortez
- Luxurious Lobby
- Hot & Cold Water Oasis Beach Front Swimming Pools
- Swim-up Aqua Bar w/Food Service
- 2 Jacuzzis (1 adult-only)
- Free Beach Palapas
- Outdoor Pool Showers
- 6 Elevators
- Convenient Beach Access
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Large Sunset Garden
- On-site Convenience Store
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center/Gym
- Gourmet Restaurant and Bar
- 24-hour Gated Security
- Plenty of Secure Parking Close to Your Condo
- Electric Car Plug-in in the Parking Lot
- SORRY, NO PETS
Sonoran Sun SW-603 Testimonials
I looooove this resort! Their staff is always maintaining the common areas. Pools are fantastic, you are steps to the beach. There's a swim up bar with really good carne asada tacos and the friendliest staff! Yesenia and Osvaldo are a blast! This place let's you bring your own alcohol! Whaaaaaa?! This is my place of choice and it will continue to be.
Stayed here for three nights and I loved it. Everything is close by and the place is very clean. Would definitely stay here again.
Peaceful, quiet, beautiful views, washer drier for clothes, walk to the beach. Massages on the sand right next to the tide. Prices are great especially if you split the villas with a group.
Fabulous condo!!!!!We go to Rocky Point often and have been staying at this condo on our visits for the past two years. We love this condo! The Sun is an amazing place to stay. The location is incredible. This condo is so comfortable, especially the bed in the master bedroom! This condo has everything you need to feel completely at home. You will love it!
Excellent!Loved it, loved it! I would strongly recommend this unit nice spacious and a million dollar view right from the balcony. We will be staying again and again in the near future!
We stayed there and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great balcony well equipped kitchen and super decor Been to Rocky Point several times an d this i s one of the best locations with great amenities. You can't go wrong with this spacious condo. Awesome views too. Will definitely be back.
We just got back from an 8 day stay at Sonoran Spa W608 and the worst part of the trip was coming home! We have two kids (7 and 5 yrs old) and we all had such a good time! The condo itself was perfectly outfitted (this is the third time we have stayed in it) - it has everything - dishes, pots, pans, all cooking utensils, tupperware, iron/ironing board, washer, dryer, board games, videos, TV's in both bedrooms and the living room, great patio furniture and the most unbelievable balcony view of the ocean and pool. It's on the sixth floor so we weren't too close to the noise of the pool but it was 2 minutes from the condo to a pool or beach chair. There is a spa, gym, restaurant and convenience store on the property and the staff is so nice and helpful. The security is so outstanding, we left our pop-up tent on the beach the entire week - never took it down. We haven't been back 24 hours and are planning our next stay. I can't recommend this highly enough!